Push Notifications through the 正规平台 App!*
Faculty and Staff profiles are being finalized by the app developers, so for now register as a VISITOR in order to receive 紧急 alerts.
More about the 正规平台 app
The 正规平台 App is the official campus app for current, 新, and prospective 十大靠谱网堵平台 students. Access 十大靠谱网堵平台 events, calendars, contacts, maps and more. Stay organized with your classes and assignments through the timetable. The 正规平台 App brings 正规平台 services to your fingertip and enables you to connect with your classmates and friends.
请注意 : In order to receive 紧急 alerts from the 正规平台 App, you must allow push notifications at the OS (Operating System) level. All other message notifications can be managed via the app-level settings.
Receive (SMS) Text Messages
登录 正规平台, go to the Personal Menu > Mobile Device form, enter your mobile phone number and opt-in.
- Receive alerts that may affect your health or safety
- Rapid delivery of voice and text messages
- Voice messages to 工作人员, classroom and mobile phones
- Text messages to mobile phones
We anticipate up to two campus-wide tests per calendar year. Otherwise, we cannot predict how many actual events will warrant the use of the service.
正规平台关于 注意! can be found in the IT Knowledge Base.
To opt in your mobile device(s) to 注意!，登入 正规平台 并选择 Personal Menu > Mobile Devices option.
十大靠谱网堵平台 does not charge for this service but, depending on your mobile device plan, you may be charged a fee for airtime or delivery of message.
Students and 工作人员 members who subscribed to the Automatic Notice System (ANS) prior to September 1, 2011, now need to return to the 正规平台 opt-in form to validate and update certain information. The opt-in form is accessed via 正规平台 – Personal – Mobile Device.
Please take note of the following and follow the guidelines:
- Only 1 mobile device number may be opted-in to the service. If you have opted-in more than 1 number, by default only the first number entered was transferred to the 新 ANS database.
- You must indicate your service provider (Bell, Rogers, Virgin Mobile, etc.…) by selecting it from the drop down menu. If your service provider is not among the providers listed, select OTHER and manually enter the name of the provider.
- Once the service provider has been entered, you will be informed of what type of notification you will receive (text or voicemail), depending on whether the service provider is supported by the ANS for the reception of SMS messages. If the provider is not supported, you will receive a voice message rather than an SMS.
- Please review all numbers appearing, and correct or delete any invalid entries.
Once all the information has been updated, simply confirm that the information is correct and click "SUBMIT".
Receive an Alert Notification on Your Computer*
AlertUs software must be installed on your computer in order to receive full-screen alert notification messages on desktops and laptops.
In the event of an 紧急 or urgent situation, Alertus will send a pop-up announcement directly to your computer. Once you’ve seen it, you can acknowledge you've received this alert and close the window. After which, you can continue using your computer normally.